Graduating this year? Just finished a placement? Existing QA?
If you are someone who is passionate about the food manufacturing industry and looking to forge a career in the Technical field – look no further!
My Client, a fast growing and well-established food manufacturer, are looking for a talented and ambitious graduate to take on an exciting opportunity within their Technical Team.
If you have dreams of hitting the dizzying heights of Technical Manager in the future, then this is the job for you. Your day to day would include:
- Communicating with customers
- Assisting 3rd party audits
- Updating and maintaining BRC standards
- Preparing HACCP plans
- Quality auditing
This is a fantastic chance to gain experience and a strong foothold within a competitive industry.
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- A Degree in Food Science or related discipline OR
- Experience or a placement working within a food manufacturing company
- Desire to progress toward a management role
- Good IT literacy
If you, or someone you know, might be interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly