We are on the hunt for an experienced Quality Manager. The role will be client facing at times and candidate will be expected to communicate with retailers on a regular basis.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of relevant systems within the factory that aim to ensure product safety, legality and quality.
- Process control & line integrity systems.
- Factory-based internal auditing.
- Foreign body risk reduction.
- Complaint investigations.
- Pest Control Provider primary contact
- Quality monitoring.
- Hygiene monitoring.
In addition to role responsibilities:
- Ensure effective communications at all appropriate levels.
- Contribute to relevant meetings relating to role responsibilities.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities as required.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all process control and line integrity systems are implemented and maintained.
- Conducts factory-based internal audits against the pre-determined schedule (including GMP, CCP, Hygiene, etc.).
- Actively identifies foreign body contamination risks and strives to reduce and/or eliminate.
- Investigates all customer and consumer complaints, ensuring that effective reports are generated that can be used as a basis for response.
- Conducts continuous reviews of product and process in order to maintain product quality.
- Conducts continuous reviews of process hygiene in order to maintain product quality.
- Provides effective input as a HACCP team member for the site.
- Provides effective input as a TACCP team member for the site.
- Takes ownership of relevant KPI reports and scorecard completion.
- Good IT and administrative skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Clear and calm communication skills – both phone and written.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Level 3 food safety qualification.
- Level 3 HACCP qualification.
The candidate must be as comfortable on the factory floor as writing QMSs.
Location: Suffolk, East Anglia
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly