Based in Derby my client are looking to recruit 2 Maintenance Engineers for their Blue Chip, FMCG Manufacturing business based in Derby. This position is brand new to market due to expansion of the company and both Electrical or Mechanical Engineers will be considered. You must be in a position to do Shifts as this will be required.
Based in Derby my client are a Blue Chip, FMCG Manufacturing business who supply products across the UK. With a variety of products supplied they have multiple sites spread across the UK and continue to invest in new technology and machinery. This is a great opportunity to join a very rewarding, recognised organisation with strong career progression opportunities.
Reporting into the Senior Team Leader you can be Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled working on a rotating shift pattern (12 Hours). This position will be based in Derby and travel will not be required as it will be one site based. This business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Electrical & Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Electrical & Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer you can be either Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled bias but living within a commutable distance of Derby, Burton areas:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Electrical or Mechanical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
Salary is between £32,000 to £46,000 depending on Shift Pattern.