Assistant Maintenance Manager
What does world class maintenance mean to you? Do you have the ambition and ability to deliver it? This is a fantastic opportunity for you as an ambitious engineer to take a leading role in the development and delivery of engineering strategy with a key supply partner to the world’s biggest quick service restaurant operators.
You will be responsible for Engineering across our site in Banbury each Friday to Monday, supporting the Maintenance Manager who is determined to develop world class standards to take the function on a journey that will include team development, best practice implementation and projects management. .
- We make buns and muffins for the most demanding customers, around 1,000,000 per day.
- We have recently commenced our drive to implement 21st century maintenance and lean practices. This is your opportunity to get in at the start and lead from the front.
- We have the drive and resources to make this vision a reality.
- Are a strong and confident supervisor, an aspiring manager and leader
- Know what good looks like and how to get there
- Demonstrate a “buck stops with me” approach
- Are a pro-active multi skilled engineer, preferably with an electrical bias.
- Have desire and ability to develop career beyond this role. Open to self-development and flexible.
As well as joining a company with ambitious plans, the successful Assistant Maintenance Manager will also receive:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Please specify your current salary within your application.