Product Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well known food manufacturing business supplying to major retailers in the UK. This company has been going from strength to strength and boasts one of the most successful NPD teams in recent years.
This new role needs a passionate product developer and as a key role in the team you will need to be at the forefront of innovation projects, representing the business to retail and food service customers. You will lead new and existing product development and push boundaries with new flavours whilst building strong relationships with customers. Projects will run from concept to process stage and you will get involved in presentations internally and externally s will as benchmarking exercises and food shows.
- Degree in food related subject ideal
- Previous experience in product development is a MUST, within retail, manufacturing or food service.
- Passionate foodie with good commercial understanding
- Presentation skills and customer exposure
- Chilled food development experience
- Driving licence
- Strong team player and communicaton
Ref Code: FMW18407
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah to Sarah@cparecruitment.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.