Product Management Director
Product Management Director
A rapidly expanding technical business is looking for a Product Management Director to join their team, developing and marketing exciting new hygiene technologies for the food industry. They are looking for an innovative, confident and hardworking professional to take responsibility for the business's product planning and execution. You will make important contributions across the business in order to implement the development and growth of their company. Their exciting product innovations have attracted the interest of some of the biggest names in the market, prompting significant investment and blue-chip backing.
As the Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for the production planning and execution all throughout the life cycle of the business. You will tackle complex issues, collaborate with other department directors and deliver innovative product solutions in order to contribute to business growth and development.
Typical responsibilities and duties include:
- Taking charge of and delivering the definition, design, marketing, engineering, sales, support and commercial success of a range of the company's products in line with company objectives.
- Implementing new product concepts and features in line with customer and market feedback.
- Collaborating with the Board of Directors, executive management team and external sources in order to document the business, financial, scientific and technical justifications for undertaking proposed developments.
- Ensuring the company's overall strategy and objectives are supported by those of the product.
- Present the justifications for the new product concepts and features as a coordinated product plan and roadmap for approval by the Board.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will need to have an extensive track-record of taking products to market from requirements gathering, product design, development and manufacturing, through to customer installations and data analytics, ideally within a regulated sector and delivering innovative solutions in chemical processing; liquid handling and sensing.
On top of this you will also need to have:
- Electrical/Mechanical/Design/Chemical Engineering Degree.
- Good understanding of project management principles and technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of quality standards ISO9001 certification.
- Working knowledge of relevant food industry regulations and required compliance with CE marking and risk assessments
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."