Senior Process Technologist
Our client is a leading food manufacturer in their area. They are currently looking for a Senior Process Technologist to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to manage the conversion of new product development concepts into products suitable for factory manufacturing, whilst meeting the agreed standards between the supplier, customer and company. Actively seeking new process improvements to improve factory efficiencies & through-puts.
- Degree in food technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years process development experience gained within a food manufacturing environment.
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Able to manage a team
- Able to manage large projects
- Understanding of factory processes.
- Knowledge of product profile, quality standards and food manufacturing.
- Able to adhere to and improve the NPD process.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.