NPD Manager - FTC Maternity Contract
FIXED TERM 9 MONTH CONTRACT
We are recruiting for a Product Development Manager to support on defining our global beverage range. If it’s going to be in our shops, nothing less than perfection will do. Our customers love our innovative range of food. And whilst they all have their favourite, we like to make sure there’s a broad enough range to tickle their taste buds no matter what the occasion. You will blend innovation with commercial and technical understanding. You use insight and analysis as the backdrop to the products that you’ve brought to market and all you want is to see them in their rightful place.
Responsibilities will include:
- Input to defining the future range of global beverages;
- Management of strategic innovation partnerships;
- Hands on management of the innovation process from idea to launch across the globe;
- To proactively collaborate and effectively communicate across the business to deliver the innovation programme.
We aim to please through launching ranges of quality products that give customers an all-round taste sensation experience – no matter what the time of year or the occasion. That’s why it’ll be down to you to share best practice across the UK, Europe, Middle East, China and the rest of the world, whilst building excitement across the organisation about your programme of new products.
Skills and experience will include;
- You will need a relevant degree and significant experience within a food and beverage retail and/or manufacturing environment;
- A proven track record of commercially successful product launches in several of the categories cooperate in. Experience of managing international launches a distinct advantage;
- A thorough working knowledge of the processes involved in taking an idea to launch is essential;
- Experience of using consumer insight and developing business plans to inform decision making;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal are essential;