Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Production Manager
Salary: £40K + bonus
The Candidate – Production Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record within Production/Operation Management in a fast paced and busy environment?
- Have you implemented or improved manufacturing systems and KPI's?
- Do you have experience within FMCG and/or food manufacturing?
- Have you demonstrated strong leadership in previous roles?
- Are you motivated by a challenge?
- Do you want to join a globally exporting business?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on..
The Role – Factory Production Manager:
- As Production Manager you will be reporting to the Site Director, you will manage the factory teams to ensure the highest quality product leaves the factories.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- This is a hands-on operational role where you can have a real influence over the structure and success of the business.
- World leading Food Manufacturer market leading processes and equipment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-renowned manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their business.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/4865 to our retained consultant email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463. All third-party CV's will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.