Sales & Marketing Food Manufacturing jobs in Scotland
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Up to £55,000
The company currently supplies major retailers and food service companies in the UK, as well as Europe and North America. They pride themselves on the qualit...
- UK - All Locations
- Graduate Package & Corporate Benefits
This permanent position is ideally suited to a recent Graduate with a 2:1 (or above) Degree in Business Studies or similar, with an interest in the bakery an...
- Scotland Area
- £Competitive + Benefits
Business Development Manager / Account Manager covering Scotland
- Northern England & Ireland (Home Based)
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading producer of chocolate and cocoa products is looking to strengthen its existing Sales force within the UK.
- £34,000 - £40,000 plus bonus & benefits
This role would suit someone currently in a flavour sales position or someone familiar with flavours looking to take the step across to a commercial function.
- Home or Office based – East Midlands (Flexible)
- £Competitive basic + bonus, car & bens.
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 20 leading food companies and one of Europe’s largest poultry producers.
- Inverness, Scotland
- £80,000 + Package + Relocation
Initially you will channel your activity into identifying opportunities for, and adapting existing product ranges to fit the export market. This will lead on...
- Central Scotland
- £50 - £55k + healthcare + bonus + stock options
This is a great opportunity in a position of real influence within a company experiencing growth at a pivotal stage. You will have at least 5 years experienc...
- £25,000 - £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Had a taste of technical sales and now want to really make your mark on the bottom line of a growing business…?