Engineering manager jobs
Found 25 jobs in this campaign
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
The role: Due to the rapid growth of the company, the Engineering Department requires a Senior Engineering Manager with the experience to evaluate current p...
- West, Lothian, Midlothian, East Lothian, Fife
- £55000 Per Annum + Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits
Engineering Manager Exciting and challenging opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a large food manufacturing company in the Lothians, Scotland. Pos...
- Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire
- £65000 Per Annum + car allowance, pension and bonus
Engineering Manager Posted by: Silven Job Title: Engineering Manager Location: North West Salary: to £65k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits Candidate: •...
- East Midlands
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package
We are currently looking for an Engineering Manager for a fast paced food manufacturing business. If you are a passionate, driven Engineering Manager who has...
- £35000 - £50000 per annum
The successful candidate must have: - Prior experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment - Experience leading teams of engineers - Knowledge o...
- West London
This highly progressive, forward thinking and dynamic Food Manufacturer are offering an exciting career opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Manager. Th...
This multi-sited food group are offering an exciting career opportunity for an Engineering Manager. The role will be based at their site in Dorset.
- £75,000 - £85,000K + Car/allowance + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension
This innovative and progressive international company produces an extensive range of chilled convenience foods for the major retailers. The business is recog...
- £38000 - £45000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
This is a very exciting Project Engineering Manager opportunity to join a large business in an exciting growth period.The basic premise of this role is to wr...
- Birmingham, West Midlands
This role is part of a site management team leading the growth of an innovative food manufacturer. The business has a range of modern manufacturing...
- Up to £55,000 for the right candidate
Our client, who are based in London, are looking for an Engineering Manager and will pay up to £55,000 for the right candidate.
Engineering manager needed for a large food manufacturing business.
- Birmingham, West Midlands
This role is part of an engineering management team working across several categories of products for a multi-national business. The area has a range of...
- North West – North side of Manchester
- Up to £45k+ benefits
Engineering Manager Up to £45k+ benefits North West – North side of Manchester
- £45,000 to £50,000
We are recruiting an experienced, proactive hands-on Engineering Manager (ideally with electrical experience) to lead the engineering function a high volume ...
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- £45000 per annum
My client, a leading food manufacturer are looking for an Engineering Manager to not only join their team but to manage and develop the Engineering Departmen...
- East of England
- £58000 - £70000 per annum + plus FE company car and package
This is an outstanding Engineering Manager role reporting into the Site Manager. This Food Manufacturer is currently seeing growth and investment and has an ...
- East Anglia
- Attractive Salary + Benefits
This business is a dynamic, food manufacturing organisation, supplying an extensive portfolio of products to the UK retail sector.
- up to £40,000 basic
A leading chilled food manufacturer, our client supplies a range of high quality products to both the UK’s leading retailers and other food processors.
- London, Greater London
- £60000 to £65000 per annum
- To develop an ongoing strategic plan for the engineering department with key focus on plant efficiency and reliability, materials purchasing, planned main...