Multi-Skilled Engineer/Maintenance Engineer (Food Manufacturing)
A fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career in Engineer with this growing Food Manufacturing business.
As Multi-Skilled Engineer your duties will include:
- Attending breakdowns efficiently and providing effective measures to ensure issues are resolved
- Using continuous improvement techniques and best practice to improve machine efficiencies
- Delivering and developing effective re-active maintenance, repairs & improvements
- Developing and implementing effective PM schedules
- Ensuring all relevant work records are completed
- Minimising downtime along with department heads whilst ensuring quality
- Supporting and achieving the engineering KPI’s
The successful applicant must have:
- Engineering qualifications to minimum of city and guilds level ideally HNC or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Experience of maintaining automated process plant equipment
- Understanding of food safety (HACCP).
- Hands on experience of fault finding.
This role offers the opportunity to join a growing company that has experience significant investment over the past few years and has a commitment to future company and employee growth.
A competitive salary of up to £38,500 is on offer dependent on individual experience.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.