Senior Technical Manager
Senior Technical Manager
I'm searching for an experienced Senior Technical Manager, capable of managing a high-risk, high-care environment.
Salary: £65k +
- Category leaders
- Built long term relationships
- Exclusive suppliers
They have built great relationships with retailers and food service providers to become a preferred supplier. The products they manufacture are high quality and the industry knows it.
- There will be a lot of variation in your day to day activities along with travel to suppliers and other associated businesses.
- You will be overseeing that the company is guaranteeing the best of quality for its customers. This means ensuring the company Quality Management System is as effective as can be. Updating compliance and regulatory standards straight away to adhere to BRC standards.
- You will be conducting personnel reviews and delivering support/training when needed.
- Setting KPIs and monitoring them will also be a responsibility.
- Experience within high care food manufacturing
- Have held a Senior Technical Manager / Head of Technical post previously
- Must be qualified in HACCP and Food Safety, ideally Level 3 or above
- A Food Science degree would be desirable.
For the level of seniority of this post there will be a preference for candidates who can demonstrate achievements as Head of Technical, Senior Technical Manager or similar.
Your decision-making process must be clear and suited to being in a senior management position. Accountability here goes a very long way.
What You Get:
- An attractive salary (to be negotiated)
- To lead the company's Technical division
You're being hired as a Head of Technical within this company. Therefore, your experience and knowledge will be paramount to the organisations. As such, you will be respected and valued as a key member of the Senior team. There's no chance that your professional opinion is going to be overlooked.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package in place and this is of course negotiable. The starting salary for this position is £60,000. Please call me on either number below to discuss upper limits and other benefits.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with DF/2505 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!