Global Marketing Manager – Ingredients/Industrial
Job Title: Global Marketing Manager – Ingredients/Industrial
Location: M4/M40 Corridor, with international travel
Package: c.£80K + car + excellent benefits
- A global, US based food manufacturer, with instantly recognisable household name brands.
- European headquarters based to the west of London.
- TV advertised brands.
- Lots of innovative NPD.
- Strong UK and European presence.
- Create, deliver and execute the global strategic marketing plan within ingredients/foodservice.
- Lead and drive action through the creation of the Industrial Global Marketing Leadership by creating an infrastructure which can be leveraged to execute the strategy.
- Support the regions in the creation of their regional B2B marketing strategy.
- Deliver recommendations in categories, channels and customers.
- Provide insight and competitor benchmarking to define ongoing improvements to the strategy.
- Ensure tools are best in class, locally adaptable and constantly evolving.
- Strong track record in a Marketing leadership role in FMCG Foodservice/Ingredients.
- Experience of working in a flavour house.
- Excellent experience of influencing in a matrix organisation at senior level.
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities.
- Flexible and pragmatic approach.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/42
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details