Account Manager or Experienced Chef - looking to change?
Our client is a well-established supplier of high-quality food products to the food service industry, with a broad range of products aimed to offer a “one-stop shop” for their customers. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to excellent customer service. This role is covering an already well established area of Hertfordshire / Luton.
The role of Account Manager will be involved with the sales of all products in the company’s broad and growing range. With an impressive account management track record, you’ll be able to maximise selling opportunities through existing customers as well as the tenacity to source your own leads, generating new business and increasing the number of trading customers.
- Ensuring that the customer’s expectations are managed and fulfilled.
- Working with varied internal departments and teams to manage new and develop customer accounts in the most effective manner.
- Produce product pricing quotations for customers.
- Converting new business opportunities through active prospecting.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the Food Industry as a Chef, 1 months training and induction given.
- Self-motivation and enthusiastic.
- Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges, with a positive attitude.
- A professional, friendly and helpful manner.
- Computer literacy – confident with MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving capabilities and a logical approach to issues.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with both colleagues and customers.
Excellent benefits: 1 month Induction, company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, expenses, progression, positive team environment, professional and growing company.
Commission: Transparent system, based on growth, Monthly and Qtrly paid! Very achievable targets and OTE+ from £9k+ no limit!!
Interested? Please click apply - Or, alternatively you can apply directly for this job by emailing me, Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference PIP407.
This role would suit candidates that have a passion for food and have worked in either Sales / Field Sales / Account Manager / Sales Executive / Sales Representative posts in Hertfordshire.
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we can receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Pip Consultancy are committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.