I am currently recruiting for a QA Co-ordinator on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Manage Label administrators
- Support QA manager and deputy manager taking over their responsibilities while absence
- Improve the performance of the products by driving to practice all ideas related to reducing giveaway and specifications changes as a data machine operator.
- Support and take over duties of technician making and updating data changes of all machines regarding to label designs and weight specifications
- Carry out daily audits (weekly - extended production audit, monthly - plastic audits) and assist in signing off corrective action if needed
- Update label data base providing also support in creating designs Accurate & clear record keeping of order & amendments (traceability)
- Maintain products data base in Produce Manager, Intranet - Mini Specs and production promo boards making sure all changes are updated on time
- Monitor & record all labels / tray ends printed & collected.
- Manage databases where necessary for accurate stock count
- Creating a weekly shelf life summary and publishing this to the company.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role.
- The successful candidate will have good organisational skills, and strong communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £23,000 + Benefits
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern (6.30am – 6.30pm)
If the above role could be of interest please get in touch ASAP on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com