I am currently recruiting for a Compliance manager on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- KPI’s - Utilise and develop appropriate KPI’s to monitor, maintain and improve the product Safety, Quality and Legal information to meet departmental objectives and quality standards, ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures in all sectors.
- Create and maintain the necessary conditions for productive work, maintaining and improving the department databases and forms used.
- Implement and evaluate changes to the Technical operating practices throughout the business.
- Legislation - Manage processes to ensure adherence to all relevant UK and EU legislation.
- Provide data reports for meetings and reviews linked with Technical Budget Resources, Food Safety, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Maintain, implement and improve the Integrated Management System to meet departmental objectives and quality standards, ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures in all sectors.
- Develop and implement the Technical Systems ensuring departmental and quality standards are met and compliance with established policies and procedures. This includes the daily planning, organising, monitoring and control of the Technical Systems objectives, to ensure company quality standards are met and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Work with other departments to update and implement systems as necessary. Maintenance of effective working relationships is essential.
- Ensure that the internal audit schedule is appropriate and ensuring QA adherence to the schedule.
- Plan, host and coordinate customer and third party audits.
- Maintain the approved service suppliers list and their assessments.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Food Industry
- It is essential that you hold a lead auditor qualification and you should be fully familiar with BRC V7.
- Ideally you will have a degree in Food Technology other related subject, or be able to demonstrate such knowledge gained by extensive on the job experience.
- Ideally you will hold advanced food hygiene certificate, a HACCP certificate, and other appropriate professional qualifications.
- Have a good understanding of UK Food Legislation.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary of £50,000 + 10% annual bonus scheme
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest please get in touch ASAP on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com