Process Technologists - Multiple roles - Nationwide
About Harper Anderton
Harper Anderton are the UK’s leading product development and technical recruitment company. We place more NPD & Technical professionals in the UK than any other business.
We are preferred recruitment partners to the countries leading food businesses across retail, food manufacturing and food service.
Currently, a number of our partners are hiring for NPD & Technical professionals, must of which we do not advertise. To find out more send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a confidently conversation about your next career move.
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Process Development Technologist's from entry level to Process Manager level to join our clients Product Development department to support the businesses for ongoing commitment to innovation in the food industry.
The roles available
To assist in the development of new, profitable and deliverable product concepts. To provide process and technical support in product development and successful transfer to production.
- Responsible for organising factory/pre launch trials and ensuring the correct process is followed.
- Strong communication across the business as you will be a key contact within several departments.
- Responsbile for aligning our development processes to customer requirements.
- As a central contact for factory enquiries you are responsible for translating kitchen methods and assembly into factory processes.
- To assist and support the process development manager as appropriate with customer presentations and panels.
Due to the volume of roles that we have we are unable to advertise all of our Process Technologist roles. If you are currently looking to make a move please apply to email@example.com