Role: Process Technician
Location: North Yorkshire, Commutable from York, Harrogate, Scarborough & Malton
Salary: £20,000-£21,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Process Validation Technician to join a highly experienced technical team. My client manufacture food products for major retailers and are looking for a professional and focused Process Validation Technician to manage the technical management of the due diligence in relation to product heating and cooling.
This role will involve -
* Delivering a comprehensive due diligence process
* Liaises with NPD / process on new trials, assesses validation implications and delivers validation solutions.
* Determines most appropriate retort (pasteurisation) / oven programmes for products
* Undertake factory trials and validation processes in accordance with Campden guidelines
* Assesses retort / oven results and is decision maker on for programme usage and makes recommendations for changes based on results
* Maintains accurate and up to date records for retort validation work
* Technical support to Operations in providing Continuous improvement challenges to process and assistance in problem solving issues such as pack leakers
* Programmes the retorts & ovens
* Undertakes heat distribution trials
* Maintains retort programme document & oven documentation
* Maintains a log of validations undertaken. Reviews and retrials as required
* Ensure a sufficient supply of thermal data loggers and is fully accountable for their safe keeping at all times
The successful candidate must have experience in a similar role working within Food manufacturing/production. However training will
In return my client can offer the opportunity to work for a well-established business who can offer plenty of opportunities for further progression as they are experiencing organic growth year upon year.
If you are interested in the role please "apply now" with a most up to date CV or if you would like more information contact E3 Recruitment directly.