This innovative and progressive company produces a comprehensive range of bakery products for the food service.
In the role of Senior HR Officer at the company's site in London, you will be responsible for:
The Senior HR Advisor is required to have the following;
- A Generalist HR approach
- CIPD Level 7 and/or Degree in relevant field/or working towards
- Proven drive to implement new and innovative HR function/projects
- Ability to multi-task with confidence
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skill, with the ability to create and maintain relationships
- 5+ years' experience within a HR position
The Senior HR Advisor will be required to do the following;
- Be the point of contact for management and staff in regards to various employee relations and policies.
- Work alongside the HR team to implement HR training & Development
- ensures all teams are delivering on the company's commitments
- Implement new creative ideas into the business
- Address, investigate, and provide appropriate recommendations for complex Employee relation matters.
- Liaise with and create relationships successfully with all internal departments
Whether you are a HR professional currently and looking for the next step up, or you are highly experienced and you are looking for a fresh challenge in which you can provide excellent guidance and support to a growing company - then please do get in touch.
Apply now for immediate consideration.