up to £28,000
Our client is an established food manufacturer supplying their vast product range in to the major supermarkets and food service. Due to continued success they are looking to bring in a new planner to their business to assist with managing orders and factory scheduling.
You will be responsible for providing accurate schedules to the production team within agreed time-frames which reflect capacity and production constraints. Ensure that WIP and finished goods stock will ensure maximum service with minimal waste.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis
- Excellent organisational skills
- Logical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Experience of similar role in FMCG environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of and experience of best practise manufacturing
- Experience of working in fast paced and evolving business.
- Proficient in MS office advanced Excel Skills.
- Good knowledge working with planning systems.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please apply today!