Technical and Quality Consultant (Food Retailer)
The QA Manager will manage a team of quality professionals to ensure the highest quality standards are upheld. You will ensuring internal compliance with the Quality Management System and externally with all legislative requirements. You will also generate key technical KPI data and work closely with other internal departments. This role will allow you to utilise your food expertise and proven management experience to strengthen a vibrant QA team.
• Managing the customer complaints team and sensory analysis team, ensuring complaints are investigated whilst working with suppliers on complaint reduction
• Managing the complaints and sensory analysis programmes
• Driving complaint reduction
• Providing technical guidance
• Producing reports, monitoring QA performance
• Ensuring good QA working relationships
• Investigating and actioning potential recalls
• Deputising for the Head of QA
• Degree educated or equivalent in a food related discipline
• Proven, substantial experience working either in food manufacturing or in a retail environment
• Experience managing a small team in a similar position
• Experience in direct customer and supplier interfaces
• Excellent knowledge of BRC, HACCP and QMS standards
• Full, clean driving licence
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.