Technical Assistant (Part Time Working)
This is a fast growing successful family owned food business who produce a range of ambient products for the food service and wholesale markets. The business is now looking for an experienced technical person, on a part-time basis, to be responsible for the technical administration for the site. Using your organisation skills and eye for detail, you will support the technical team with the smooth running of the department. This is a office based role and the working hour and days will be flexible.
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate (including Excel)
- Experience of specification systems
- Ability to deal with customers
- Customer orientated
- Experience of working within the food or drink manufacturing sector
- Want to work two to three days per week
- Manage technical documentation for the manufacturing site
- Develop and manage the specification systems and involved in labelling/artwork
- Manage customer complaints and corrective actions
- Deal with technical queries
- Conduct product sampling reviews
- Manage packaging initiatives
- Assistance in general specification requirements
- Providing administrative technical support to the business
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.