Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established manufacturing organisation based in Glasgow. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has become available for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the existing team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure production is achieved by maintenance of a range of production equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all plant, equipment and building services are maintained to a highest standard
- Complete PM inspections, report defects and complete stores procedures
- Production downtime kept to a minimum through planned preventative maintenance
- Complete work based risk assessments and work permits
- Production downtime kept to minimum levels through planned preventative maintenance
- Time served or equivalent (Electrical Bias)
- PLC experience
- Understanding of PPM routine and procedures
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to analyse, record and interpret data
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail Gail Halkett on 0131 550 1123 or send an updated CV to email@example.com