A great opportunity to join the business as a maintenance supervisor and drive the engineering function forwards
Our client is part of a market-leading, European owned FMCG group With multiple sites, the business is growing their already impressive market share.
The individual appointed to this role will manage all maintenance activity within the production areas, including routine maintenance, preventative maintenance programs and new equipment installations.
- Compliance with GMP guidelines in all production areas and as detailed in Company procedures.
-Develop, monitor and review a structured routine maintenance program
-Implement a suitable spares holding policy
-Effectively manage all maintenance and new equipment introduction project
-Monitor departmental and project spend to ensure budgets are controlled effectively
The successful Maintenance Supervisor will possess a range of the following:
- Mechanical Engineering bias ( some PLC fault-finding ability would be preferred)
- Experience in working in a GMP regulated environment
- A demonstrable track record of Supervising a team in maintenance and projects within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- An ambitious leadership style with a willingness to also carryout hands on work.