Regulatory and Projects Administrator
Regulatory and Project Support Administrator
£22k to £26k
To assist the regulatory team in all matters dealing with clients and internal partners,. Assistant with projects ensuring they are successfully completed on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing full administrative support for projects and enquiries, including liaison with clients and external partners, preparing quotations, updating pipeline and ensuring that projects are recorded and completed within agreed timeline and invoiced .
- Setting up report templates, project files, formatting and proofreading.
- Assisting with the general promotional and administrative duties associated with the section and department.
- Assistance with reports and financial updates.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum A level / GCSE in English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, SharePoint
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective verbal written and communication skills
- Client focused with good negotiation skills
- A genuine interest in food and drink, food related background
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of working in a professional services environment
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lesa Lynch to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 203 1000
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.