International Regulatory Affairs Manager
C£40k to £50k
The provision of safe, honestly-marketed food is a legal, commercial and moral imperative. This position has arisen to lead a team to advise and guide food professionals from around the world
Reporting to the Head of the Regulatory Affairs Department, this role will be responsible for growing the service around international regulatory affairs, developing and growing the business and building a team to deliver the work.
- To initiate new business
- To deliver internal and external contract services on time and within budget.
- To manage staff to effectively deliver services
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To participate in delivering scheduled legislation courses.
- To develop and contribute to publications and events.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as, from time to time, reasonably may be required by the Head of Regulatory Affairs.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects
- An extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 5 years and significant practical experience in delivering projects in this area.
- Language skills and the ability to read and interpret food law in non-English speaking countries.
- Well-developed communication skills – upwards, downwards and outwards
- Proven and substantial track record in managing a team
- Track record of project management
For further information on this role please contract Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email your CV using the link below