Technical Sales & Business Development Manager
Technical Sales & Business Development Manager - UK based with International Travel
A global food safety, advisory & auditing business now requires a Technical Sales & Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Develop strategic relationships with new clients based in and around EMEA region
- Maintain and grow the company’s existing relationships with clients in and around the EMEA region
- Leverage industry network and key customer relationships to grow the EMEA region’s portfolio of services and training capabilities
- Work in alignment with Customer Service on developing a strategic multi-level sales strategy
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of the company’s entire product portfolio and strong understanding of how the products can meet the needs of the food and beverage industry
- Develop and execute plans, budgets and forecasts for the EMEA region
- Represent the company as an industry leader through leadership and involvement with key regional clients, and global clients with offices based in the EMEA region
- Holds self and others accountable for operating in alignment with organizational values
- Holds self and the Client Development team accountable for the growth and development of organizational talent
- Must be willing to travel throughout the UK and overseas up to 50% of the time
- Maintain a valid and current driver's license.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional level food industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional level client development (sales) or business-to-business marketing
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Tom Shaw for further information - 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.