Marketing Manager, 12 month contract, Hampshire
Outstanding long-term contract for a Marketing Manager - great opportunity -play a major part in this brand new business opportunity!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is available to start a long-term contract before mid-July. There aren't many marketing roles in the industry right now that have the same level of opportunity. The long term possibilities following the initial contract are a real draw with this business due to their succession planning and planned and recent growth. If you do have the availability to start before mid-July or a short notice period then read on, this could be the change you need!
What is the purpose of this role?
To work on two product categories/brands in the business and, from scratch, create the marketing plan and play a major role in building the business for these two product categories.
What experience do you need?
- Demonstrable success in creating a communications plan - we need to hear about previous plans, how they were executed and delivered
- What strategic marketing plans have you implemented previously - how do you gain buy in to the overall objective?
- Research - what were your research tools?
- Digital/Social media campaign experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Situational, internal and external analysis experience
- A background in an FMCG or the food industry is essential
You will develop the strategy and work closely with the Head of the Division to see this through to completion. What a great opportunity!
Please email your CV through as soon as possible by applying now. It's great to discuss any questions you have on this role but we need to see your CV first so we have the information on your experience in front of us.
REF. MMB893892 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778