Category Executive | Branded FMCG | Oxfordshire
Our client is an award winning Branded FMCG business. The business has a fantastic reputation in the industry and are going through a strong period of growth.
They are looking for some new talent for their Commercial team.
- Working alongside the Senior Category Marketing Manager deliver a data tool which allows us to amalgamate and interrogate the customer data we invest in.
- Work with system provider to design database inputs and outputs
- Database to pull together Kantar, Dunhumby, , Neilson, IRI data linked through barcode
- Create and maintain master product coding file driven by barcode
- Create product groups which simplify product level analysis and gap reporting
- Work with SCMM to create a comprehensive set of business reports which cover the needs of Board, Leadership Team, Commercial Teams, NPD teams and Customer Category Marketing Team
- Value/ Volume performance report
- Manufacturer Share Updates
- Top/ Bottom Reports
- Under/ overtrade reports
- Brand Tracker
- NPD Tracker
- Switching analysis
- Distribution analysis
- Category experience, working with data and data systems.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- FMCG background.
What’s on Offer
- £30k + bonus + benefits.
The position is office based Oxfordshire/Midlands area.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.