Technical Account Manager (Retail)
D R Newitt is working in partnership with a blue chip food business to successfully recruit a Technical Account Manager. Based at their central technical function in the South East & Home Counties you will be working with a number of major UK retailers managing the technical relationship for the supply of own label food products.
Part of the compliance team, the Technical Account (Retail) Manager will ensure retailer COP are met and effectively communicate specification requirements and areas for quality improvements based on customer complaints.
Other responsibilities include:
• Collaborative working with Site QA Managers to ensure retailer supplier reports are correct and corrective actions are implemented
• Manage lines of communication between factories & retailers
• Take part in internal benchmarking sessions
• Arrange and attend retailer visits, audits and first productions
• Create & manage customer development plans
On offer is a salary of £45k + car allowance + bonus + benefits.
If you demonstrate experience of technical or quality management within a food manufacturing environment alongside experience of working in a UK retail customer facing technical role then please get in touch. For a confidential discussion please forward an updated copy of your CV to JAlcock@drnewitt.com and call Josh on 0131 226 5060.