Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: c£ 55-70k
What an exciting time to be joining this company!
My client is a food manufacturer, who have recently opened a new site in Hertfordshire and are on a look out for a Project Manager to be joining them on a permanent basis to help grow their £100m turnover even more. They are the best at what they do!
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Coordinating building and process global project (from CAPEX proposal to final reception)
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- We're looking for a candidate with a strong Engineering background and qualifications
- You'll have a significant amount of project engineering experience ideally in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment and be able to demonstrate the delivery of projects on time and in budget.
- You will have an accomplished track record in a managing multi- million pound projects and be equally as comfortable working on smaller continuous improvement and infrastructure projects
- You'll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity. You will be a highly-organised individual with the ability to work cross functionally.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with an industry leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref RR/2723 or call me on 01618327463 / 07522498031 for a confidential discussion.