Technical Manager - Protein/Meat
4 days left
- Contract Type
Relentless and good Protein/Meat/Poultry experience (A MUST)
Oakley Brown are presenting to you an opportunity to join an outstanding, market led business who are the forefront of the food manufacturing industry.
Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it's fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. They work with some of the biggest food retails brands across the UK and are seeking an individual who has their same core values to join as Technical Manager.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To deputize in the absence of the Site Technical Manager
- To manage QA functions and aspects of quality, food safety and legality within the retail department.
- To assist in NPD / EPD in conjunction with the Site Technical Manager
- To maintain and develop the existing quality systems and procedures to ensure the high internal and customer expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
- Maintain existing third party accreditation.
- Ensure all products conform to or exceed the agreed customer specifications.
- Drive customer complaint reductions with the Site Technical Manager through both raw material management and process and packaging development
- To ensure the existing quality systems and procedures address all aspects of applicable legislation as amended and third party accreditation scheme protocols.
- Review the existing quality system on an annual basis to ensure the aspects identified in points above are met. To ensure the correct management and issuing of all controlled documents and internal specifications.
Please call 01482 291141for more information alternatively, please send us a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Oakley Brown specialise in a number of key appointments within the food industry. If this role is not quite right for you, then please feel free to contact us either way as we have other opportunities available.
Apply for Technical Manager - Protein/Meat
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly