Continuous Improvement Manager
We are a leading, Scottish based, meat primary & production business with an impressive history and reputation for quality, integrity and innovation.
Working with leading food retailers, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service & innovative quality products.
We are now looking to complement our existing team, by recruiting for the above role to lead our continuous improvement team, based in Glasgow, covering our multi- site operations.
Reporting to the Retail Business Director , you will work collaboratively with business and site, cross functional, teams to
- Lead and drive the Continuous Improvement planning and implementation across the business sites, ensuring that cross functional teams are engaged to focus on priority areas and have the appropriate tools and/or necessary support to achieve.
- Responsible for identifying resource requirements, working closely with the Senior Leadership team, to build appropriate teams to deliver the agreed programmes of work. You’ll also work across sites to share best practice best practice and benchmarking.
- You will also be required to deliver training across the site, up to yellow belt, to build capability across all functions.
- Support and lead your team to deliver successful results for the business.
- Provide coaching and hands on support for the business improvement plan implementation, to build practical experience and ongoing capability.
- Promote the development of a lean culture across all areas of the business, engaging key stakeholders to sponsor Business Improvement activity.
Ensuring that all areas are delivered for the benefits of our customers and business and that our customer focus and integrity is of the highest standards.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in the following areas
- You will hold a Diploma or equivalent Business Improvement vocational qualifications and be Lean six sigma Green Belt certified as a minimum.
- You will have manufacturing experience in a recognised lean enterprise and a proven track record of leading changes and delivering results as a Lean sigma practitioner.
- You will have experience of training delivery, in formal classroom courses and in operational settings, with an engaging and effective delivery style. You will also have ability to deliver behavioural training, effective feedback and coaching.
- Have proven management capability to facilitate, motivate and develop individuals and teams
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to plan and implement initiatives to deliver business change
- You will be an highly effective communicator, who can build strong working relationships and can deploy a variety of influencing techniques, to engage key stakeholders
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work for a growing successful business, with opportunities for personal development and growth.
Apply for Continuous Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly