About the role
AIM Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Process Technologist to join a market leading meat manufacturer based in the Cambridgeshire area. This will initially be on a temporary basis with a possibility of a more permanent opportunity in the future
What the role involves
- Organising and leading all trial work.
- Planning the agenda for all pre-production/launch days.
- Proactively participating in problem solving where process considerations are identified.
- Managing the factory side of the NPD process from Technical product handover through to post launch reviews across all areas of the category.
- Managing the EPD trial work, proactively suggesting solutions and improvements to process as well as ensuring the Operational, Product Development and Technical teams are fully engaged and committed to delivering the critical path.
- Liaising with external suppliers in accordance with site requirements and group expectations
Experience and skills required
- A degree or equivalent in a related field plus relevant experience within the food industry.
- A proven track record of launching new products.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Confidence to liaise with key people working for retail clients.
- Engaging and influencing others.
- Resilience and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly