Our Client is a successful food manufacturer supplying into major retailers across the UK. They work within a fast moving, innovative sector and need strong existing product improvement and to bring new innovative concepts to launch.
This role is perfect for an NPD or Process Technologist looking to broaden their skill set within the NPD process. The successful candidate would be expected to maintain and improve on the current standard of the client as well as the relationships the client has.
What’s on offer –
- Salary – £28,000 - £35,000 Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Normal office hours
The Role –
- Managing the whole NPD process from concept through to launch
- To be hands on with the process elements of NPD ie. Stage gate process, pre-production trials, scaling up etc.
- To be involved in the innovation and creative aspect of NPD and in turn develop concepts that are feasible for production
- Working closely with and presenting to customers and clients on and off of site
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the clients and customers’ needs by regular review and benchmarking sessions
- To work cohesively with cross-functional teams including Commercial, production, Technical, Process etc. and assist when required
The candidate –
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience within NPD or Process
- Educated to degree or equivalent level (not essential, but desirable)
- Food related qualification/ experience
- Previous experience of customer facing role is desirable
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Kieran Hyde on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 6pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly