- Are you a hands-on Quality Manager with experience in the meat sector of the food industry?
- Are you looking for a brand new role within an expanding and busy food manufacturer? This role has become available just for that reason!
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the site based QA team. You will provide support with customer complaint responses, reviewing and maintaining technical systems, management of site visits and audits, statistical analysis and project work, as well as ensuring product is produced to high quality and customer standards and within safety and legality requirements.
Key Skills Required
- Do you have a minimum of two years’ experience within a Technical environment?
- Do you have a Food Science related Higher Education qualification (HND or equivalent)?
- Are you able to prioritise and work proactively to ensure all set tasks are completed in a timely manner?
Having worked successfully with this client on many occasions, I can highly recommend them as an employer if you are looking for a challenging and exciting new role.
Click apply now, if the above relates to you!