Site General Manager
Our client is a large multinational food manufacturing business. Operating extensively across the UK and Europe they have a strong profile for food innovation across the convenience foods sectors. One of their high potential facilities now requires a General Manager to run and lead the team taking the site to the next stage of their growth through continued investment and taking their core customer relationship to another level.
The site in the midlands is c£35m in sales and growth is through a grocery retail customer base. The team is dedicated and requires leadership, vision and engagement to make a success of this hire.
- Deliver the total manufacturing strategy for the site and in line with the wider business objectives.
- Lead and develop the team and ensure the management capability is improved and succession planning is in place.
- A member of the senior leadership board
- Hold full site financial contribution to the group
- Instil a winning and growth mentality into the site teams.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in food manufacturing, preferably in chilled or fresh.
- A strong strategic manufacturing ability together with a hands on style that can take others with then.
- A solid experience with customers and a good understanding of commercial
- Numerate and comfortable with budgets and investment
- Straight talking, someone who values people and who wants to make a difference.
This is a great opportunity with an excellent high potential site that can lead to wider group opportunities. If you are a capable ambitious operational manager or site lead ready to make a change please apply now and get in touch at your earliest convenience. Interviews for this role will commence shortly.
Andrew Osbaldeston 07713645930 email@example.com