Business Development Chef
My client is a small-medium branded and own label food manufacturer, they supply into major retailers, manufacturers and food service chains. They are expanding their team and looking for a business development chef. They are looking for a candidate with a strong culinary background who has the commercial acumen to work in a very customer focused position.
- Working with the commercial team, to provide innovation expertise to customers.
- Developing new recipes ideas to present to customers, using a range of the products.
- Engaging in customer meetings to discuss new innovative ideas and assist the commercial team in briefing customers on product range.
- Will ideally have worked within development in food manufacturing for at least 2 years, experience developing for food service/retail customers would be beneficial but not essential.
- Will enjoy customer facing positions, attending customer meetings and working with closely with the sales team to brief customers on new products.
- Will have strong sales/business acumen and the ability to lead new customer meetings and develop client relationships when required.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060