Site Technical Lead - Convenience foods
Our client is a large multinational food manufacturing business. Operating extensively across the UK and Europe they have a strong profile for food innovation across the convenience foods sectors. One of their highly innovation led facilities now requires a first class Technical Lead to run and develop the site technical agenda and take the team to the next stage of their growth through continued investment and taking their core customer relationships with two major retailers to another level.
The site has sales of c£100m in sales and growth is through a grocery retail customer base. The technical strategy is a critical part of the overall wider group and will work closely with the Technical Director.
- Deliver the whole Technical Strategy for the site and in line with the wider business objectives, ( Manufacturing and Technical standards, Quality & Procedures, Audits, Specifications)
- Lead and develop the team and ensure a modern technical capability is instilled across the site.
- A member of the senior Technical executive
- Be an integral part of the customer plan and strategy.
- At least 7 year + years’ experience in technical food manufacturing, preferably in chilled or fresh.
- A strong strategic technical ability together with a hands on style that can take others with then.
- A solid experience with customers and a good understanding of commercial
- Highly numerate and comfortable with budgets
- Straight talking, someone who values people and who wants to make a difference.
- Totally passionate about Technical and the food industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in businesses committed to producing high quality safe foods. If you are a highly capable and established senior technical professional and ready to make a change please apply now and get in touch at your earliest convenience. Interviews for this role will commence shortly.
Andrew Osbaldeston 07713645930 firstname.lastname@example.org