National Account Manager - Ingredients
Our client, a privately owned company that supply a range of products into manufacturing, wholesale and foodservice accounts, are seeking a National Account Manager to manage and develop existing accounts, whilst targeting new business.
• Report to and liaise with the Managing Director on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
• Proactively increasing sales to new and established customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
• There will be an element of driving new business and some accounts to look after from Day 1.
• You will be managing your own diary
• Office visits at least once a week to work alongside team of 6 sales individuals.
• Accounts will vary from B2B, Wholesale and HORECA accounts
• The successful applicant will have relevant industry experience selling into B2B, Wholesale or HORECA accounts.
• MUST HAVE sold a range of food products
• Prior contacts within manufacturing and/or foodservice
• Someone who is a self-starter and motivated
• Ambitious and eager to progress with growing company
What’s on Offer
• Monday to Friday
• Home based role
• Office visits 1-2 times a week
• Circa £35,000-£45,000 basic + car allowance + bonus package (OTE £65k package) + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.