Sales Manager - Chilled Food / Retail & Foodservice / £40-50k + benefits
Sales Manager – NW England – 40-50k
Our client is a well-established food manufacturer looking to expand and specialize in supplying high quality chilled value-added products to the Retail and Foodservice industries. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales with a long standing company experiencing a period of high growth.
- Drive sales to new and existing customers in targeted market segments, utilizing knowledge in researched food trends
- Work closely with Product Development Manager to ensure success of new products
- Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
- Attend food festivals and trade exhibitions to remain current in food industry
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
- Proven sales record working in Food manufacturing supplying into Retail and Foodservice industries
- Experience with chilled food products beneficial
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness
- Ability to effectively network with key figures in the food industry
- Ability to drive results in a fast paced environment
£40-50k + car/car allow + bonus + benefits
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.