Quality/ Technical Support Co-ordinator - PART-TIME
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Quality and Technical Support Coordinator on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Completing and responding to Customer information requests including specifications, self-audit questionnaires, and general enquiries for both UK and Group Products.
- Maintain the supplier database in QADEX and follow-up on newly completed supplier self-audits, and supporting data and assist in transfer of any of this data to an alternative system if necessary.
- Help maintain the Quality System documents in the designated system by keeping documents up to date according to the document control system
- Help Maintain product specifications in the PDM system and update those as required
- Undertake internal Quality system audits and GMP audits as required
- Follow-up and actions from microbiology results
- Non-conformances and Corrective actions
- Supplier Audits / Visits
- Supplier Approval
- Customer / consumer complaints investigation
- Understanding of all requirements of the BRC Standard, individual customer requirements, and food safety.
- Strong communication skills, for confident and professional liaison with others both internally and externally.
- Strong organisational skills.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary of £28,000 pro-rata working a 25-hour week. (Ideally Monday to Friday, however they can be flexible.
If the above role could be of interest please get in touch ASAP on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com
Apply for Quality/ Technical Support Co-ordinator - PART-TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly