Support Technical Manager / Technologist
- Contract Type
Job Type: Support Technical Manager / Technologist
Salary: Up to £36k dependent on experience
Location – South East – Ashford
Sector Industry – Food/FMCG
Are you an individual who holds experience within Technical & Quality Assurance? Do you have a background the Chilled & Frozen Categories? Are you looking to join a Market leader who operates successfully within the UK & Internationally? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity.
This FMCG food business would suit an enthusiastic self-starting individual who has experience working in the QA & Technical support. This business are in an excited phase of growth since their recent company merge.
As a Technologist in the team you will report into & work closely with the Technical Manager. You will have a diverse range of responsibilities, including working with the Technical manager to strengthen relationships with both customers & suppliers from a technical standpoint, assisting with QMS maintenance and improvement & offering support company technical legislation.
- To maintain and develop the relationship between, customers and suppliers
- Educate key customers on Quality & Technical aspects
- Development the reputation of the Technical department.
- To aid in the development and maintenance of Quality Management Systems and related Procedures.
- Maintain a full understanding customer technical legal requirements
- Comply with all Technical policies, procedures
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Technologist or Support Technical Manager
- Experience in Chilled/Frozen Product categories
- Experience on acting on closing customer complaints
- Have experience providing Technical information to customers & suppliers
- Experience in HACCP
Apply now for immediate interviews, or call Jack Forth at The Advocate Group directly on 0207 871 8000
Apply for Support Technical Manager / Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly