Renbake Patisserie now is a thriving patisserie supplying to the airline, catering and retail markets; and specialises in cakes, desserts and breads.
In this role you will use your knowledge and expertise in the bread and general dough-making industry to mix, shape and consistently produce high quality bakery products, while in a fast-paced, high-pressured and commercial-style environment.
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years' work or placement experience in this sector, as well as a deep understanding of the elements involved in dough preparation to enable you to analyse and make improvements on existing recipes.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- planning and organising production schedules
- assessing project and resource requirements
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- supervising and organising the work of junior staff.
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills