Looking for a new opportunity? I am looking to speak with Process Technologist based in the West Midlands.
My client develop chilled products for the major UK Retailers, including Sainsburys, Marks & Spencers.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire.
- Co-ordinate trials, record all data and report results to all relevant departments
- Generate all relevant process documents and implement into the company Quality System.
- You will work closely with the chefs on NPD projects from concept through to successful launch of said projects advising of any factory constraints.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers during site visits.
- Generate and issues sample submission forms as per each individual customer requirements.
- Be present at customer visits at factory tours and product sign off stage.
- Generation of cooking instructions in accordance with individual customer polices
- Maintain benchmark & reference samples library
- Degree qualified in Food Science/Technology or a similar discipline
- A strong understanding of the NPD Process
- Strong customer facing skills
- Confident, passionate with a high degree of self-motivation
- Time and project management skills
This is a Monday – Friday role with a salary circa £30,000 depending upon experience.
Please call Amy at D R Newitt on 0161 833 0181 to discuss in more detail or email your updated CV to email@example.com