Process Controller Dayshift
2 days left
- Contract Type
Greencore are looking for a Process Controller to be responsible for the Despatch Metal Detector to ensure that no foreign objects enter the end product. This role is based at our Atherstone site.
This role is working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis. Day shift hours 06:00 until 14:00.Main responsibilities
Our Process Controllers are responsible for:
- Process Control documentation to be completed in full and in accordance with company procedures and customer specifications
- Product labels correct and products made in line with specification
- Corrective actions to be recorded and followed up
- Constant communication with others to ensure that output is in accordance with the plan and in compliance with customer specifications.
- Accurately isolate any ingredient, packaging or final product that has been identified with an error and ensure that this is done in a timely manner
- Experience of working in a similar capacity preferably within chilled Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email and spreadsheets
- Basic Awareness of Health and Safety
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
The Atherstone site sits within the Food To Go and produces Sandwiches and wraps for leading retailers. The site employs 600+ people and has been an established part of the local community for a number of years.