Process Controller Dayshift
Greencore are looking for Process Controllers to monitor the production lines within our Atherstone site.Â
This role is working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis.Â Dayshift hours 05:30 until 14:00.Main responsibilities
Our Process Controller roles are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Production Line follow company procedures and customer specifications
- Identifying when work is inaccurate to take corrective action
- Constant communication with other departments to ensure that output is in accordance with the plan and in compliance with customer specifications.
- Accurately isolate any ingredient, packaging or final product they may have problems with and ensure that this is done in a timely manner
- Ensuring awareness of new products, changes to specification and promotions
- Experience of working in a similar capacity preferably within chilled Food Manufacturing Chilled Goods sector
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or above required or be prepared to gain this qualification
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email and spreadsheets
- Basic Awareness of Health and Safety
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of Â£2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Â Site Information
TheÂ Atherstone site sits within theÂ Food ToÂ GoÂ and producesÂ Sandwiches and wrapsÂ for leading retailers. The site employs 600+ people and has been an established part of the local community for a number ofÂ years.