Trainer - Warehouse & Logistics
Our client, a large food manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire are looking to add to the team with an experienced Trainer with a background in Warehousing & Logistics.
This is a brand new role that can offer excellent progression opportunities and prospects.
Please note that this role will require you to work 4 days on 4 days off on a 12 hour day shift.
- To assume full responsibility for the training and development of staff within the Warehouse & Logistics area of the business
- Working closely with the department Shift Managers to identify any training needs
- Develop new policies and procedures where needed to ensure the department is running at maximum efficiency levels (LEAN, Six Sigma, 5S)
- Deliver MHE training in line with NORS requirements
- Review and monitor all current Health & Safety Guidelines to ensure satisfactory
- An experienced Trainer with a background and experience in Warehouse & Logistics
- Qualifications in: MHE/ITSSAR/RTITB
- Excellent rapport building and people skills – the ability to develop relationships is key
- IOSHH or equivalent in Health & Safety
- Experience in LEAN/5S or Six Sigma
What’s on offer?
- An excellent opportunity to join a team and business that are rapidly growing
- Genuine opportunities for career progression across the business
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply with your CV now. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.