Our client, a leading multi-site Food Manufacturer based in East Anglia region are looking to appoint a Operations Manager to join due to a change in the site structure. My clients factory is commutable from Norfolk, Suffolk, Linclonshire and Cambridgeshire etc.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be the site lead for all Manufacturing related issues, whilst ensuring that the manufacturing team drives and completes the required customer orders. Responsibility for production staff which will include middle management and you will pro-actively manage to ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in the operation. You will lead and drive standards of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping within your area through Good Manufacturing Practice.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within the food manufacturing industry at Production, Factory, Operational or Manufacturing Manager level.
- You will have experience leading a large factory based production team preferably in chilled or frozen foods
- Your ability to train and develop the team below you is essential.
- You must have an understanding of implementing a C.I culture using LEAN tools such as 5's, Kanban etc.
Whats On Offer
- Working hours - Monday to Friday office hours, although some flexibility will be required
- Salary up to £60k
- Plus benefits pacakge
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then please send me your most recent up to date CV to Giuseppe@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Giuseppe Leo on 0131 226 5060 or 07857348079.